Longitudinal Duct Slitter
This device is a mechanically-assisted, hand-operated tool designed to make longitudinal
slits in long lengths of innerduct.
• Works with innerduct from 1 1/4 - 2".
• Excellent for use with High and Medium Density Polyethylene.
• Ratchet design is safer for both user & cable as compared to sheath knives.
• Can slit from either an open end of innerduct or mid-section.
• Regulated cutter depth control for wall thicknesses .150-.275".
• Comes with a blue leather storage pouch and blade protector.
• User supplies standard 3/8" drive ratchet wrench.
P/N 10900 Weight: 3 lbs. (1.5kg)
Replacement blade P/N 10901 Weight: 1 oz. (28g)